Skip to main content

Author Topic: Mirror-Work Return Stories Part Three

K
Mirror-Work Return Stories Part Three
#60: May 17, 2020, 04:26:09 AM
I have 2.   
After major issues fighting and monster The couple was d  (bitter d) and sold their home. Years go by ,(many woman) with some contact.  Some time in this period  he had an awakening , as he said to himself  "what am I doing with my life .Im almost 60."  No change in him such as self reflection. ( I know this because I ran in to him and was talking about my h to him ) (long story) Then he returns to her apt because he has no where else to go. He did not pay much to live there. He was partying and coming home drunk.  They were just roomates at this time.  She decided to change and get her life in order. She moved out of apt and got a new one.  About 6months later , he decided to change. Not long after she got an apology email.  A few months later, his brother suddenly died and she was there by his side.  From then they started going to dinners and hang out.  I guess you can say they are reconnecting. They had been friends since high school. This is probably over the course of 6-7 yrs.  No kids.

2nd one.   Same old story as most. He fell in " love" with someone else. D quickly. He moved in with ow. He was more of a clinging boomerang. After many break ups with ow , each time wanting to go back to his family and wife ( well ex) crying saying he messed up and such but would be right back with other woman. She held her ground each time , she knew he wasnt ready. I think its been about a year since ow was out of picture , still asking his wife to come back. Still not wanting him back. He is always going to the house , almost everyday. Fixing things and what not. I dont know where this will lead as she says she has no feelings for him.  married young.  4 kids  he blew off while out having fun.  This has been about 6-7 years.

K
Return Stories Part Three
#61: August 28, 2020, 03:32:39 AM
This story is opposite;;
  The ow.
My sister  has a bf that was with a guy for 10 years.  As I remember the story this guy came in to my sisters bf life out of the blue.  he got in contact with her after working with her in her 20s. She was in her 40s  now, and said to her that he always thought about her and missed her from all the years ago. I dont know if they dated back then. Any how before I knew anything about mlc < i thought wow. Bf would say  how crazy the "wife" was and so on. Bf told me they started dating and her Guy was getting a d from the crazy wife. (which he did)  He then moved 6 hours away where they would commute and see each other in weekends.  This going on for years. Ten years later, bf lost her job to covid and wants to make permanent plans with him.   This is when he tells her , he doesnt know what he wants.  He ends it.  After I knew about mlc, I pegged him as an mlcer but not dare say a word to anyone.   Case closed.  He is/was.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.