Author Topic: My Story poof and his Vanished  (Read 12762 times)

Offline POOWOOTopic starterTopic starter

My Story poof and his Vanished
« on: December 16, 2015, 01:51:26 AM »
Hi been told to start a new thread so here it is.
Not much to report my H is still vanished with no contact at all i still have not informed him of my redundancy or the passing of my Grandad i will cope by myself with my family and friends he doesn't want to be in my life so have it your way mister lets just hope he manges to fight through this before its too late.

please can someone link my old thread i tried but failed  :-\
thank you

Old thread: http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=7169.0
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:33:35 AM by Mitzpah »
Married 11 July 2005
been together 18 years
BD 3 august 2015
moved out to live with OW 3 august 2015
No children
H has vanished no contact
living in home he is paying half At the moment

Offline Reallytrying

Re: poof and his Vanished
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 04:16:09 AM »
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing and your job. Some days it really seems that we get dumped on in unimaginable ways. Thinking of you as you navigate through all of this.

Offline Medusa

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 04:56:27 AM »
It's a lot to deal with, PW, but you're going to be fine.

Married 29 years. Divorced 12/7/16.
BD March 2013
D24, S22, Canine
Moved out November 2013
Bought townhouse for him and OW December, 2014
Mediation began April, 2014, completed June, 2015; round of mediation completed August 24.
My status: done and indifferent

That's was some f*cked up sh!t! I don't ever have to do that again!

Why are you holding on to that? How is it serving you?

One does not make the trip to he!! And back without acquiring transferable skills!

Offline CallingHeart

• Vanisher
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 05:22:42 AM »
attaching to your new thread -- X

CallingHeart....
Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

It's no longer all about MLC!  
Pfffffffftttt !

Offline Airmid

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 07:59:20 AM »
I agree with your decision not to tell your MLCer.
Mine wanted to dump out of our lives but still stay connected to know all the news - and even comment and criticize decisions I was making!  :o ::)

They really are unbelieveable.

Offline Thunder

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 08:02:12 AM »
Hi POO,

I agree, you have no responsibility to keep him informed about anything.
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Treasure

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 11:30:36 PM »
Attaching.
Sorry about your grandad. I never told my h when two of my auntys died. He would have heard from the kids I'm sure and he couldn't even say sorry to hear!
Take care of you. Xx

Offline LearningIamOk

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 05:12:44 AM »
Sorry about your granddad, too. Your H gave up the right to know anything about your life. You don't owe him any info. They can't handle anything anyway are usually no help.
trying2bok

Offline 1trouble

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 06:51:06 AM »
Hi Poo

Sorry to hear about your granddad and I am with others about not telling your H, its likely you wouldn't get the reaction you wanted and it would only add to your hurt.

Know its not the same as a granddad but I lost one of my dogs a couple of weeks ago and didn't bother to tell my H either as there is little point.

As for the job situation that's crap to happen on top of all this, but as someone who has been made redundant a few times I think you always end up where you are meant to be and each time its happened to me I have ended up in a better job and happier so am sending positive thoughts to you for the same thing.

I could not believe your time line as it is so similar to mine, I got married in April 2005, we met 18 years ago and we have no children either. My situation started this year too.

Anyway take care and lets hope 2016 is a better year for you and every one on here xx

"I can't go back to yesterday I was a different person then"..............Alice in Wonderland

you NEVER know how strong you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have"

Offline POOWOOTopic starterTopic starter

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 07:54:26 AM »
Thank you all for the kind words about my grandad im sure he is happy now beside my Nan
1Trouble sorry you lost your dog im terrible i actually handle human death alot better then i do with our furry babies may be its because there love is unconditional no MLC with them and running off with other people.
2015 has sure been hard but i have a job interview Wed so fingers crossed 2016 will be better for us all
 :o ;D
Pooxx
Married 11 July 2005
been together 18 years
BD 3 august 2015
moved out to live with OW 3 august 2015
No children
H has vanished no contact
living in home he is paying half At the moment

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.