Author Topic: My Story poof and his Vanished  (Read 12337 times)

Online UrsaMajor

• Live like they are never coming back
My Story Re: poof and his Vanished
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2016, 02:01:34 AM »
Hi Poo,

Nice to hear from you... You DO have a Vanisher...

All I can say is that a friend of mine had one of those too and after 5 years of invisibility, she finally had to file due to financial reasons and he filed at the same time (I guess he got served so he counterfiled)... That is pretty much the ONLY contact they had in 5 years...

With a vanisher it is REALLY difficult to say what is going on. They are the ultimate "escape and avoid" personality types..

Good to see that you are keeping busy and moving forward with your life.

The one answer to your questions though that I can possibly suggest is that the man you know and love DIDN'T do this... the MLC-Alien has done this... They may look like our spouse, they may walk like them and sometimes even talk like them but they are NOT them...

I wish I could offer some sage advice but..
Me - 56
STBXW - 48
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation
S - 12
D - 8
2 Dogs (1 each)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Mid-Lifer filed for D
Waiting for final decree

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline LearningIamOk

Re: poof and his Vanished
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2016, 05:57:57 PM »
PW, I am also glad to hear your update. I am so sorry that there is no movement, but I am happy that you are building a life for yourself. It seems inconceivable that you have to do this, but it is brave and courageous that you are.
trying2bok

Offline POOWOOTopic starter

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2017, 03:19:58 PM »
Haven't posted for a while as no communication what so ever with H for over a year. life has been like a roller coaster since Christmas my best friends was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer on 4th of Jan and sadly he died  14 Feb such a short time I have been with him and his wife through out right and till the end as they are family to me the sad thing is he was very close to my H but my friend would not have anything to do with H after bomb drop not what H did to me but because H pulled him in on all the lies and he was really hurt by what he did.My friends wish was that my H stayed. Away and was not welcome.
His the nasty part I had to contact h about a morgage change I did this by text and had no reply 2 weeks later as I entered my friends wake I received a text from H about the morgage he knew what that day was and what time it was all happening well timed text me thinks.
I also met friends there that I have not seen but still see H .his best friend told me that he act like a teenager and does not see many friends and is saying that his new girlfriend his his finance they are engaged funny his not divorced yet
What happened to the man I knew life can be so sad but it's how we cope that shows out character
Married 11 July 2005
been together 18 years
BD 3 august 2015
moved out to live with OW 3 august 2015
No children
H has vanished no contact
living in home he is paying half At the moment

Offline LearningIamOk

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2017, 04:14:50 PM »
I am so sorry about your friend passing. It's so hard to lose people that we treasure. I am also sorry that your H is still out where the buses don't run. I don't have much time to respond now, but wanted you to know that I am still following your posts.
trying2bok

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.