Author Topic: Off-Topic MLC Humor II  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Synicca

• Be strong, be brave, be YOU.
Off-Topic Re: MLC Humor II
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 08:49:01 AM »
WOW! WGH....lmao!! Is that even legal??  hahaha

Me 45
H deceased 11/09/2015
D17
Married 16 yrs Together 25 yrs
BD 09/10
living with OW 12/10
OW moved out 03/11
H moved home 06/11
Affair ended 05/12 again and again and again
H Blocked xOW from contacting Him 10/12
Ended ALL contact with xOW Dec 26th 2012 (So I thought!) I filed for D June 10th 2013
Moved out.

--
"Never, ever be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well being of a person is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."

"What if you woke up today with only the things you Thanked God for yesterday?"

Offline With Gods Help!

Re: MLC Humor II
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 08:57:49 AM »
Hi Sync it must be but the wives don’t appear to care whether it is or isn’t lol........... GOOD ON THEM......... :o :o :o :o :o
Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop!!!!!
H returned after 8 years bd may 2009 multiple returner high energy cling boomerang

Offline Synicca

• Be strong, be brave, be YOU.
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 09:06:40 AM »
LOL!!!! I think its a pretty good idea too...I mean to have a website where we can put all the OW's on to warn all the wives out there.
hehehe I would love that! who wouldnt??  :D
Me 45
H deceased 11/09/2015
D17
Married 16 yrs Together 25 yrs
BD 09/10
living with OW 12/10
OW moved out 03/11
H moved home 06/11
Affair ended 05/12 again and again and again
H Blocked xOW from contacting Him 10/12
Ended ALL contact with xOW Dec 26th 2012 (So I thought!) I filed for D June 10th 2013
Moved out.

--
"Never, ever be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well being of a person is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."

"What if you woke up today with only the things you Thanked God for yesterday?"

Offline Mamma Bear

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 09:56:28 AM »
  After all of this I don't need a website to recognize them I see them everywhere.  Confused,shallow messed up women desperately seeking to make eye contact with an equally if not more desperate lost soul.  Whamo! tsunami. My H is now in love.
  Ever since BD and after I can see these people out in the real world. They stand out like a sore thumb. It really did/does make me feel better that the Affair Down is REAL. I doubted it in the beginning but God has shown me and my Ds her true colors.   My H still has dopamine running around his frontal cortex so........we need for that to wear off/wean down/taper to a dull aching pain!!!!!! :)  Too much coffee again :o

Offline TrustingMyHP

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2011, 11:50:31 AM »
Boy is that fun to read!  What an idea!

Unfortunately, although I have good photos of the OW (which I found on FB,) I don't know her last name, nor any way to find it out without hiring a PI.  Also, I think it's a good thing I don't know her last name because I'd be very tempted to contact her exH (whom she divorced to be with my H) and that would be a stupid (though fun!) move on my part.

Anyway, love the site!

TMHP
M 40 yrs.
BD 1/11
Began living with OW 1/11
Divorce final 8/13
Ex married OW 6/15

God, grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change; the courage to change the one I can; and the wisdom to know it's me.

Offline Mamma Bear

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 11:56:12 AM »
  Hey Trusting Your Hs lOWlife got a D to be with him?  You're not D'd correct?    I wonder how much pressure is happening about that?
 Or am I confused..That could very well be it.
 If you want you could borrow my Ds 9 and 11. They found out everything you could want to know about ow in 6 hours. LOL

Offline LifeGoesOn

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 12:26:48 PM »
Hysterical! If only I had the guts! :o
"Midway upon the journey of life, I found myself within a forest dark For the straightforward path had been lost"

my story

Offline With Gods Help!

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 12:51:54 PM »
Have you read the one and only fain mail message from an o/w she calls the married men wallets and blames the wives..........how the hell do these o/w sleep .........i know their only justifying being o/w but their bloody sick in the head xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop!!!!!
H returned after 8 years bd may 2009 multiple returner high energy cling boomerang

Offline TrustingMyHP

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 01:26:15 PM »
Mamma Bear,

Yes, OW left her H after she and my H were 6 months into their A.   

OW, at that point, initiated D proceedings against her H.  At that time (a little over 2 years ago) our then 19-year-old daughter found my H's secret cell phone that he used only to communicate with OW and there were messages on it to my H from OW saying things like "You're my real husband"!!  (How our D found the phone and read the messages is quite a story.)

I knew nothing about any of this until immediately after BD 18 months later (Jan. '11,) by which time OW's divorce was almost final.  (My D did not tell me anything until after BD.  She thought she was helping to save our marriage by keeping what she knew secret.)  Our D did however, at the time she discovered the secret phone, confront her Dad who told her it was an emotional affair only, that it was long over, and that the OW was dying (all lies, of course.)  And he also begged our D not to tell me what she knew because, "If you tell mom she'll divorce me and then she'll be alone the rest of her life."  (Can you imagine saying such a thing to your 19 year old D?)

Yes, the pressure on my H is, I'm sure, intense.  OW not only divorced her H for him (her 2nd, btw, who has a very lucrative and prestigious job and to whom she'd been married for 15 years)  but she moved from her home state 300 miles away, where she's lived all her life, to live with my H on his boat.   She left behind her adult children, her friends, everything, to move to a place she'd never been before to be with my H.

Also, she's totally financially supporting my H.  He has no income right now.  And she bought a boat for them to live on that cost in the 6 figures and paid for it totally with her $.

So she's got a lot to hang over him and how he's ever going to get free from her (if he ever wants to,) well, it will be challenging to say the least.

I think it's going to be a long, long, long, long time before this A ends----if ever.

And I think it highly likely that OW's in MLC, too.  What a pair.

TMHP
M 40 yrs.
BD 1/11
Divorce final 8/13
Ex married OW 6/15

God, grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change; the courage to change the one I can; and the wisdom to know it's me.

Offline TrustingMyHP

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 01:37:16 PM »
Mamma Bear,

Oh, and you're correct, H and I are not divorced.  He can't file in my state until Jan. '12.

I can delay it another year after that by doing nothing.

It will be verrry interesting to see what happens.  If he files and what the timing will be.

We do communicate periodically (a couple of times a month,)  even see each other about every 6 weeks or so.  There's been no D talk since April.  Very little before that.

We're actually quite cordial.  There's no monster, no R talk, no mention of OW.

Patience is a virtue I don't have but I'm learning all about it by going through this!

TMHP
M 40 yrs.
BD 1/11
Divorce final 8/13
Ex married OW 6/15

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.