Author Topic: My Story MLC - 32 going on 14  (Read 7346 times)

Offline 80GeoTopic starterTopic starter

My Story Re: MLC - 32 going on 14
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2017, 06:23:30 AM »
LBS-ing explained by the late great Warren Zevon!

https://youtu.be/Fl0ahDKR0QU
Married 11/05/05
BD 1/13/17
Moved out with kids 4/6/17
D Final 6/20/17
DONE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9-bTdvgyV4

Re: MLC - 32 going on 14
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2017, 07:44:27 AM »
Heh, it just keeps getting better. XW can't come get the kids now because she lost her keys. ::)
Married 11/05/05
BD 1/13/17
D Final 6/20/17
DONE

Offline stillbaffled

« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2017, 04:29:46 PM »
Sure....she can't find the keys.....that's a good one. 

So now she'll want you to bring the kids (along with their meal) over to her.  And, oh yeah, come get them too because her keys won't be found then either.  And bring that next meal with you then as well.     >:(

She's a hot mess right now.  Sheesh.... ::)
BD: 1/1/16
Together 15 years - married 7 years
His divorce final 7/26/16
Married the OW

After all, tomorrow is another day.

Offline gman242

« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2017, 06:57:32 PM »
Only one which? STP thread or glutton for punishment lol

Stp threats

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2017, 04:26:42 AM »
Ah gotcha. Yeah I could say more about it but I wont lol.
Married 11/05/05
BD 1/13/17
D Final 6/20/17
DONE

Offline Thunder

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2017, 05:41:19 AM »
Geo, your W is so undependable why not try ONLY telling them she is coming when it's a sure thing...like I'm on my way sure thing.

No need to get the kids excited over nothing.

I'm sure sorry she is such a mess. 
Did I mention I hate MLC?   :(
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2017, 11:46:46 AM »
Oh Thunder I've been ahead of that for a while now. My default answer for all things concerning mom is: :"You'll have to ask your mother".

It is her that like to get them up and excited about seeing her. They go nuts on the phone for a few minutes then get off and her day is made while every 5 minutes until they actually get to go I am asked the same question over and over and over and over and over and...you get the point.

OK, so the key thing was apparently somewhat legit. SB, you were partly right. I went ahead and went that way to take them to eat over there thinking any minute I'd hear from her. Well breakfast became brunch, then brunch became lunch, then the waffle house crew figured they had seen us long enough and we exited. I still hadn't heard anything and the babies were getting impatient. D11 and D14 had spent the night with friends on this side of town and D11 needed to be picked up by 2:30. It was already 1:45 so I just texted her that I was picking up D11 and we were all just going home and she could try again in 2 weeks. Made it 3/4 of the way home and finally got a call that she had been to the dealership and had new keys made and had just picked up her car. Wonder where that money came from? Anyways, now i have to wait in a gas station parking lot for her to come get the kids at 3:45pm on Saturday.

Of course now she just had a new set of keys made and had less money than she started the day with (less than $0?) and nothing to feed the children with. I've got to stop doing htis, but the ATM in my back pocket spit out $80 without even using a PIN code. I had planned on going out this night, but the frustrations of MLC had gotten the better of me and I opted for a night in instead. It was quiet and peaceful. The next day she met me half way to half way to drop the kids off. Tired, cranky, over sugared and under slept all four of them, and D14 having her time, what a great afternoon in store for me! We all went to bed early this night lol.

Yesterday I get a call asking to borrow another $40 (it isn't the amounts here, it's the principal). Her bank is still negative and she has been working barista shifts and not bartender so she has no cash on hand either. She needs the money so she can continue picking up Uber rides to make the money back to bring her bank to a positive standing. Whatever it makes no sense, but I'll buy a $40 ticket out of an argument apparently. I met her at a gas station over by my house and gave her the money. When she promised to pay me back I just rolled my eyes and told her the til is running and it's up near a grand or more depending on how far you go back. She suggested to repay me through barter. She didn't offer any more than that and I am left wondering if my ex wife really just tried to bribe me off with sex? Well if that is the case, and since she left me with no alternate understanding I assume it is, I am utterly appalled. This is a new low. If she is willing to barter with me for friggin gas money, WTF else is she bartering and with whom?!?!? I swear I wanted to puke.

I have since gotten no less than 5 calls just to talk. She's reaching out to me as if we are old school pals or somehting IDK, but it's contact and it's coming from her and it's not about the kids. I hope this is just a T&G, or anchor checking, or what have you.

I don't think it is any secret that I have no clue about MLC before finding hero spouse. Since I have found it I have just settled in to the fact that this is what this is and it is going to be a long ride. All I have to say at this point is that this woman better damn well be sick! Having gone through all of this to find out it is anything less than a mental dis-ease and I just might lose it myself!

Well that about brings me up to date. I'm going to go wait by the phone for Nah to call:)

Married 11/05/05
BD 1/13/17
D Final 6/20/17
DONE

Offline Thunder

« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
 :o!!!
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline gman242

« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2017, 12:45:30 PM »
This was probably tasteless, but you have to understand how desperate I was.. W could not cope with life, at all. Two full time incomes, I had a part time job, student aid.. we were set, but W was just shut down in panic mode. For the first 5 years of our marriage, we hardly kissed, hugged or had sex. I suppose I put my foot in my mouth when I offered to pay her for sex.. I felt like it was win win but she would have put the money in the bank and then complained we were broke anyway..  :'(

That's why I get mad that she loves the watch OM bought her. Not because it's from him, but because she took every gift I bought her back to the store for the money, out of some insane paranoia we're going to go broke. Extravagance is part of the MLC, I get it.. I just tried to do everything I could to help her, including put my foot in mouth, all of which she never saw.

piss, moan, grumble moan..

« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2017, 12:54:12 PM »
Thunder - Please elaborate on your  :o  ;D

Gman - Making tit for tat jokes with your wife is one thing, we would do that all of the time. The joke being we both knew we wanted the other so badly that the tit and the tat were going to happen regardless. This was a no laughing not so subtle attempt at paying off debt to me. My name may as well be John now. (No offence to all you Johns out there)

Yeah I never really thought about this before either. Whenever we would get in a small pinch like broke on Wednesday but paid on Friday type thing, she would always offer to pawn her rings, or other nice jewelry I had bought her. Of course I always dismissed the idea as ridiculous, how about we just stay home til then hun? I always thought it was just from watching her mom as she grew up. This goes back to the beginning though so I don't think I can blame MLC.
Married 11/05/05
BD 1/13/17
D Final 6/20/17
DONE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.