Author Topic: Meet-Up LBS Get together? Cruise or something else??  (Read 2237 times)

Offline same33

Meet-Up Re: LBS Get together? Cruise or something else??
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2018, 11:15:08 AM »
Vegas? This is starting to sound interesting! I could road trip from Denver.
M-44
W-41
S12, S9, S7
Married 9/25/2004
13 years of marriage
BD#1- December 22, 2014
BD#2- January 2, 2018
D filed 6/25/2018

Offline Mrs.Smiling

Re: LBS Get together? Cruise or something else??
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 11:44:08 AM »
I'm just a hop skip and a cross the border line to Vegas! Sounding like an adventure...
Be the best version of yourself... there is no other

You cant break my spirit, its my dreams you take - James Blunt

Offline Mrs.Smiling

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2018, 11:45:22 AM »
Awesome!  I need to see how Mom does through her surgery first.  Then we can pick a weekend.   Is July better, or August?

I'm thinking July...
Be the best version of yourself... there is no other

You cant break my spirit, its my dreams you take - James Blunt

Offline Disillusioned

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2018, 11:52:16 AM »
I'm fairly new here, but I'm only about a 3 hour drive from Vegas.  What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...can we leave all our MLCers there?
M=51
W=47
D=8
BD Feb 17 Thinking of divorce
Atomic BD June 17 Spying revealed OM at work
Still home.  Threatened to leave several times and has asked me to leave about a dozen. 
Says divorce proceedings will start Jan 18.
She has scheduled mediation Feb 7,  2018
I moved out March 16, 2018
Several mediations, mostly instigated by me.  Foot dragging by STBXW.  Nothing filed. Yet.
5/2019 STBXW filed D behind my back despite signed agreement to mediate.
I retain attorney.
STBXW still hasn't told me and no further action.
Elephant in the room has been addressed.  No further action atm.  Weighing my options.

Offline same33

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2018, 11:56:09 AM »
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...can we leave all our MLCers there?

Dropping them in sin city would only enable them. We need to drop them all in an uninhabited, uncivilized part of the world and let them see what real crisis is.
M-44
W-41
S12, S9, S7
Married 9/25/2004
13 years of marriage
BD#1- December 22, 2014
BD#2- January 2, 2018
D filed 6/25/2018

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2018, 07:00:38 PM »
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...can we leave all our MLCers there?

Dropping them in sin city would only enable them. We need to drop them all in an uninhabited, uncivilized part of the world and let them see what real crisis is.

LMAO. Seriously--Vegas is the LAST place my MLCer should ever be!
Me 48
H 47
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.