Author Topic: My Story Reconnecting Life in a way-3  (Read 5649 times)

Online Wonder no more

• Old name "Wondering"
My Story Reconnecting Re: Life in a way-3
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 12:37:00 PM »
Happy Birthday!

Offline MourningDove

Re: Life in a way-3
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 01:18:18 PM »
Happy Birthday ;D

Offline Mae

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2017, 01:26:21 PM »
And a big happy birthday from me too Thunder. Hope you have/had a great day and did lots of fabulous things to celebrate.
Me: 50
H: 40
S19, D15
Together for 19 years
BDay in 2004, 2011 and now March 5 2017
Ran away on 5 March BD
No OW
Returned home 'underdone' 1 July 2017.
Left again 22 October 2017.
H - Silent and non-communicative

Offline Never say never

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2017, 03:44:37 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY MENTOR, MY FRIEND ... OMG ... I am at a loss of words right now, but please know you were there for me from the very start and you are an AMAZING MENTOR....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...   As you know, it is my husband's birthday also, so something good has to come of this.

:-* :-*

Offline Anjae

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
Happy birthday, Thunder.  :)
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline ThunderTopic starter

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2017, 07:45:57 PM »
Thank you Anjae, Mourning, Wonder, Mae and Never.

Never, thank you so much for your kind words.  Us Scorpio's are kind to hard to deal with sometimes.  Hope your H is doing good.  ;D
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline rosecoloredglasses

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 07:13:14 AM »
Happy birthday, Thunder!  I hope you had a great day.  Your support and advice throughout the years has been extremely valuable to me.  ♥️
M-45
H-54
D-13
S-10
D-6

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2017, 01:18:46 PM »
Thank you Rose, I am following along with your story.
 :)
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline BittyBoosMom

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 02:05:31 PM »
Happy Belated Birthday Thunder!

Yes, us Scorpio's are definitely hard to deal w/sometimes!!

Thank you for all that you do and your wonderful words of wisdom!  Attaching!!
Me - 49
H - 50
D8; SS26
Alienator: Yes, OW, PA
BD1: 03/16
BD2: 05/16 - Leaves home & moves in w/OW
07/16: Comes home
BD3: 08/16 - Leaves home again & moves back in w/OW
08/16 - Filed for divorce
04/17 - Awarded sole physical & legal custody of D
08/17 - Legally separated
11/17 - OW kicks H out - H is hospitalized shortly thereafter and turns to me for support
12/17 - H starts talking to OW again
1/18 - H moves back in w/OW
"You got me, I'm cornered, my back to the wall , no bed of roses, ain't no bed at all, I'm walkin' the wire, I stumble and fall, I got the message but I ain't gonna crawl"...Comin' Under Fire by Def Leppard

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2017, 02:51:30 PM »
Aw thank you Bitty.

Welcome aboard, fellow Scorpio.
My X is a Scorpio too...so I agree.  Hard to deal with but a lot to love.

I hope things are going good for you and your D.  I see you trying to catch up on everyone's thread.   :)
Nice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.