Author Topic: My Story Revive me again  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Lioness

• I am a lioness. I walk my path fiercely.
My Story Re: Revive me again
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 08:02:42 PM »
I am here too Mitzpah.

Online CanLetGo

Re: Revive me again
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 02:46:01 AM »
Wow, that’s a big trip Mitzpah 😳 safe travels 😘
Me 44
H 47
3 young adult kids
BD December 2013, left home August 2014
OW 17 years younger

Offline The lighthouse

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2017, 02:33:31 PM »
Following along Mitzpah.  Enjoy your travels  :).
M 1992
BD June 2011
Still with OW - No legal action

I am the lighthouse. I don't go out into the storm after the ship.  The ship finds me.

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 03:19:34 AM »
I bet your mother is tougher than she looks ;)  Could be a lovely trip with the two of them.

Maybe your life is not what it was and isn't what it could be yet - I feel the same - limbo land.

Time for a bucket list Mitz?
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline Mara

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 12:55:35 PM »
Attaching Mitzpah.
It is an honour to follow you on your journey.

May our Father bless you on this road with his neverending love. He will never forsake or leave you.

Wow , what a trip you are planning with your d. She will never forget that.

Much love from me to you

Mara
I want to believe there's meaning here

Offline Reallytrying

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 05:31:19 AM »
Attaching. Road trip sounds so fun.

Offline MitzpahTopic starter

• How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 07:32:04 AM »
Hi, everyone, thanks for all your positive encouragement!!

Well, the first road trip (two weeks ago) didn't quite work out... I did the sums and it would cost me a lot more to drive there than to fly. As my s25 was having surgery on the Monday, I decided to fly on the Saturday and be back the same day.
That didn't work either! - I got to the airport at the unearthly hour of 3:10am to find that it only opened at 5 am ::) - why I wasn't told, I don't know - then when I tried to check the dog in, I found that the reservation for the dog was on board and not in the hold. So... I went back home and went to bed  :P

My s25 had surgery on the Monday, which was a great success, they had to remove some little pieces of shattered knee cap, they looked like molars to me :P, fortunately, they didn't actually have to cut muscle and the outer incision was horizontal, making the healing much quicker - he is back to work today!

His father was present for the surgery  and waited with me all the time (about four or five hours) - compared to previous occasions, it was a pleasant time, we were able to talk about superficial things without any tenseness and he left after s25 was back in the private room - I walked him out to the door and thanked him for his company.

I managed to reschedule my flight with the dog to this last weekend without any surcharge as well as applying for a reimbursement of the initial dog ticket! The flight went off without any hitches despite his indignant barking while taking off from Rio and landing in Brasília ;D I would hate to think how it would be if he were actually in the  cabin with me ::) I delivered the dog, looked outside, it was raining :(, so I went back into the airport and managed to antecipate the flight home, I flew back on the same plane that had brought me, the flight attendants were rather surprised to see me so soon and commented on the dog that had a great set of lungs on the previous flight ;D ;D ;D

I am very busy with work and helping my mother sort out her pension (transferred from my father). Bureaucracy is a real issue...

I continue to miss my h. I don't quite understand what is going on - he seems to be intent on distancing from me, he will meet with the kids at our house during the week, on weekends he disappears. He has made no move to contact me through messaging, nothing at all. I happened to meet him by chance in the traffic last week - he drove up beside me on his motorbike and I beeped at him and flashed a smile, he looked back at me and smiled warmly in recognition and moved forward as the lights changed and I was held back in heavy traffic.

He is still moving forward with his food stall idea, I found out that OW is involved too - she will help 'man' the stall on weekends ??? According to my s25, she is being very helpful and researched a lot for him, whatever that means.

I don't really have much time to think about it anyways  - Christmas is here!! January is my road trip with my d22 - got to start planning for that!

Thankful for peaceful interactions!
M 56
H 56
S 26
S 24
D 23
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Offline FaithWalker

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 08:30:02 PM »
What, that does sound crazy.  Glad it all worked out!
M-39
H-42
S-17
D-15
S-12
Friends for 7 years before dating
Married for 14 years
BD 12/14/15 - 2 weeks after 14th anniversary
Divorce final 4/13/16
EA - 9/15-4/16
New GF 12/16
Engaged to her 6/17 (I found out 8/10/17)
Moved to her State 4 States away - 7/13/17
Engagement off 8/20/17
Moved back to our State 8/24/17
Joined POF within the first month back

Link to my journey: 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10203.msg671589#msg671589

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"Never become a container for bitterness.  Bitterness is a toxin that destroys what it's carried in."

"Sometimes -- some things have to break all apart so better things can be built."

Offline xyzcf

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 08:41:42 PM »
Thankful for peaceful interactions!

i remember when contact would throw me in a whirl...it was so difficult to figure out..if you are done with me, then why be in my world at all? And then, after a good spell of reasonable contact, he would distant himself and I would be left dangling from the ledge once again.

You are sounding really grounded. Moving forward, not the way we would like to be going forward in life, but still, we need to enjoy what time we have.

Your trip with the dog sounds crazy. Glad you got that all settled.

The time is going by so fast now.....getting ready for the holidays is always a busy time but I have learned to cut corners. I have a group I have been meeting with of people from my neighborhood who "live alone" who will be here for a pot luck next week. It is nice to have a reason to decorate (and also it means I must CLEAN!)

Take good care.
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

"You enrich my life and are a source of joy and consolation to me. But if I lose you, I will not, I must not spend the rest of my life in unhappiness."

" The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it". Flannery O'Connor

http://www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com/site-map.html
The Hero's Spouse Mission Statement
Survival Instructions for Newbies
The Mentor Program
Report Technical Problems

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 01:52:57 AM »
I'm glad your son is ok Mitz, your strength being able to be with your H and not asking the hard questions is admirable, I don't think I would have done as well and would be in a total spin of heartache by now.

I hope that one day you get some answers.
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer
The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.