Author Topic: My Story The grass is only greener because it's fertilised with bullshizzle  (Read 3603 times)

Online Tyks

My Story Re: The grass is only greener because it's fertilised with bullshizzle
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 05:07:13 PM »
Can any of them think for themselves? Mine appeared to be happily married until the ow came around and "helped" him realize he deserved better... insert UM's vomit gif here.

As you wish - UM

I feel for you and your children. What a pathetic excuse for a father.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 01:21:51 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me 49
Him 49
22 years together - Married 20
BD1 - August 26, 2016 - ILYBINILWY
BD 2 - August 28, 2016 - OW discovered EA - Kicked him out
D16 D19
April 2017 - Legal Separation Agreement
August 2017 - I filed for divorce
Divorce final February 12 2018

Offline What nowTopic starter

Re: The grass is only greener because it's fertilised with bullshizzle
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 06:27:31 AM »
That's better UM!

Happy BD day to me!

Today, I have done something stupid. I saw ow in our little town and she was walking past me. As she was walking past, she was staring at me. I asked her if she had something to say to me, she said no and started on a rant and I replied "if you've not got anything to say then stop staring" and walked off.

Over an hour later, I got a threatening message from her. I know I shouldn't have said anything but she was looking so smug. She had her son with her and told me to stop dragging her into mine and MLers issues because it's nothing to do with her and that I should respect her son because she wouldn't do that in front of my kids!

I haven't replied to get message. This is why I'm here, to vent. She tells me to respect her kids yet she disrespected my kids, sneaking around with their dad and helping split up their family. Not only that but she was swearing and shouting in front of her own child.

And how does she figure mine and his issues have nothing to do with her? How doesn't it? Mine and his issues stem from their behaviour. I could kick myself for giving her any power but it's done now. I wasnt threatening at all, i spoke to her how i would.my kids. Annoyed (at myself) is not the word. Other than that, had a lovely day (it's my birthday too).

Is the general consensus to ignore?
Me 34
Him 46
S 4, D 9, SD 20, SS 24, SD 27. 6 grandchildren.

BD#1 August 2015 - i think i should move out and carry on as we are because i love you but it would work better
BD#2 December 2016 - moved out
ow- 27 with 3 young kids. They don't live together

Offline Philadelphiagirl

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 06:44:35 AM »
Happy Birthday and well done for passing the year mark! She sounds really classy???? God these people! I don't blame you but yes I would ignore now. I have had the same crap from my ML'er - its my fault they are in counselling etc. It's pathetic. Hope that you are treating yourself to something nice today for your birthday - you deserve it! Take care, PG xxx

Offline UrsaMajor

• You can't please everyone, you aren't a pizza
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 06:53:04 AM »
Is the general consensus to ignore?

Yep......
Me - 55
MLC - 47
Together 20 years - Married for 17 at separation
S - 11
D - 7
2 Canines (each of us has one)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold and separated - March 2016
Mid-Lifer has filed for D

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline heroIam

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 07:21:56 AM »
She had her son with her and told me to stop dragging her into mine and MLers issues because it's nothing to do with her and that I should respect her son because she wouldn't do that in front of my kids!

Uh.  Here's a newsflash OW:  YOU INSERTED YOURSELF INTO MY AND MLCER'S MARRIAGE/LIFE.  You don't deserve respect.
“In the end, you’ve got to be your own hero because everyone’s busy trying to save themselves.”

Online Treasur

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 07:57:50 AM »
Happy Birthday!

Give yourself the gift of not playing with the disordered and dysfunctional today - block her & ignore would be my suggestion (with maybe a glass of wine and a couple of minutes reflection on why you are a goddess and she is a bit of a pig? Mean but allowed for your birthday, I think!)
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Online Tyks

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 12:08:32 PM »
Happy birthday!

It is very hard to ignore. I so want to go after her with both barrells.  ::)
Me 49
Him 49
22 years together - Married 20
BD1 - August 26, 2016 - ILYBINILWY
BD 2 - August 28, 2016 - OW discovered EA - Kicked him out
D16 D19
April 2017 - Legal Separation Agreement
August 2017 - I filed for divorce
Divorce final February 12 2018

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 01:01:48 PM »
Thanks Philly, hero, treasur and tyks for your birthday wishes and kind words.

UM, you make me laugh.

I haven't heard a peep out of MLer. I know I shouldn't compare but I'm going to.

If I had gone to him and said someone had started trouble with me, he wouldn't have been giving me their number for me to sort it out, he would've sorted it for me.

How can someone demand respect when they have none for themselves, therefore no respect for anyone else? She started an argument with my step-daughter! That's disrespectful to MLer. As long as she gets what she wants though......

And her being a girl has become apparent today. She doesn't have any class and is immature (yes, I know, I was immature too). Calling someone an ugly c***?! It's something I would expect from my nephews friends. She's going to have to try harder to offend me. She means nothing to me, her words.mean nothing to me. I know my worth and I know I deserve a lot more than  what she's getting at the moment.

I have seen her true colours and am not phased by her in the slightest. She is nothing. Just as everybody says.

The mess that he is, she can keep him. I'm not meaning this with any bitterness. I genuinely feel like a weight has been lifted and I can breathe again. I'm not going to feed into their drama, they can be each others downfall. I almost feel empowered because I can see it for what it truly is
Me 34
Him 46

BD#1 August 2015 - i think i should move out and carry on as we are because i love you but it would work better

Offline Mortesbride

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 02:18:20 PM »
Happy Birthday.  :-*

Am I the only person who thinks up all the ridiculously sarcastically funny things I could say in these situations?

Let's hope I am not presented with one..cuz I would likely spout off before I had a chance to think the better of it.  8)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 02:55:54 PM »
Hahaha, morte.

That's the thing though, I dont know if you know my story but (as in many cases), the ow feeds on drama. I could've said so much but chose not to because that's exactly what she wants. It helps bond her and MLer.

Have you seen the schmoopie clips? If you haven't, Google it. It's worth a watch and I feel is a pretty accurate portrayal of MLer and ow in my case.

There's no point trying to fathom it, unless you've gone crazy too!

When I saw ow and knew i would be walking past her, I reminded myself of what my mum used to tell me. "Don't argue with idiots because they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".
Me 34
Him 46

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk