Author Topic: My Story Bitty's Husband Has Passed Away  (Read 1874 times)

Offline What now

My Story Re: Bitty's Husband Has Passed Away
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 10:15:03 PM »
Im so sorry for your loss and I'm so sorry for the loss for your daughter. I have no words. Big hugs xx
BD#1 August 2015 - i think i should move out and carry on as we are because i love you but it would work better
BD#2 December 2016 - moved out
ow- 19 years his junior with 3 young kids

Offline Treasur

Re: Bitty's Husband Has Passed Away
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2019, 10:27:31 PM »
Dear Bitty

I am so sorry for your loss, and for all the complication that goes along with it for you and your daughter. As Phoenix said, you were gracious and compassionate and I hope the universe and your own support systems covers you and your daughter with the same.
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD)
No kids.
BD Oct 15. OW since Apr 16?
H filed Jan 17. Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

Grateful for any appearance of the tiny karma bus  
"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Online Whyus

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2019, 10:46:11 PM »
I am sorry for your loss Bitty, I cannot even start to imagine what you, your D and Step Son are going through.
Extending your Hand to the OW and saying "I'm sorry for your loss." is pure class and Shows what a wonderful human being you must be.
Hugs
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 45
W: 45 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 30) Trainings partner. W is actually getting People to accept them.
2 Sons - 19 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

Offline Thunder

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2019, 03:50:15 AM »
Oh Bitty, I am so very sorry to hear about your H.  You and your daughter are in my prayers.

Hugs
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Nas

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2019, 04:36:55 AM »
I am so very sorry.
Married 8 years at BD, together 16.
BD March 2015
H moved out July 2015
I found out about OW March 2016 (She went to high school with H, long distance EA since September 2014, became PA November 2015)
H moved 1100 miles to live with OW June 2016
I was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer June 2017
H became a vanisher

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2019, 05:53:39 AM »
I am so very sorry Bitty. You and your sweet D are in my prayers.
Me 47
H 46
S12
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

Offline Puzzled

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2019, 06:08:51 AM »
Bitty, I'm so sorry to hear about your H.  :'(
Me: 47 (43 at BD1)
H: 53 (48 at BD1)
D: 10 (6 at BD1)
Met in 1995, married since 2000
BD 1: August 2014
BD 2: October 2015, H moved abroad
August 2018: Received divorce papers in the mail unexpectedly

Offline Reallytrying

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2019, 06:25:10 AM »
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you and your family as you work through these difficult days

Offline Mitzpah

• How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2019, 06:33:16 AM »
Bitty,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May God give you peace and strength to help your daughter and step son as you navigate this time of loss and grief.
M 57
H 57
S 27
S 25
D 24
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Offline Anjae

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2019, 07:20:45 AM »
Dear Bitty,

I am so sorry for your, your daughter and step son's loss.

You're a model of grace and compassion.

Hugs
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.