Author Topic: My Story ME  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Rosetintedglasses

My Story Re: ME
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2018, 03:13:46 PM »
1T

Thanks so much for updating, good on you for texting him. And what a response.

Hugs to J
Rose 🌹
Married 15+ years with 2 children
BD1 - Oct 2016
BD2 - May 2017
ILYBINILWY - June 2017
PA with MOW Mar 2016-Jan 2017
EA with same MOW Jan 2017 until ?
Left home Oct 2017 to stay with his parents

Offline Savoir Faire

Re: ME
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2018, 06:55:27 PM »
Such a lovely post 1t, it's obvious your H is very depressed but still telling himself he is on the right path.  I'm glad he saw the video of J, I hope it makes him think a lot.       

I'm so sorry he is getting married to the stupid ow, he will  be divorced soon as well but it doesn't help knowing that, does it :'(

I'm sure many of the ow's are incredibly manipulative and have psychological problems. They are very similar to our MLcers and we need to remember that for our own sanity.

It's always been obvious he loves you.  I do hope he comes out of crisis one day.

For now 1t, get on with your life and try to keep your mind off what he's doing. 

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Online stillbaffled

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2018, 07:22:27 PM »
Thank you for sharing, 1T. 

Your J sounds like a wonderful pet.  He is lucky to have you. 

After all, tomorrow is another day.
Together 16 years - married 6
BD - 1/1/16
His divorce final 7/16
Married OW - 7/17
a consistent semi-vanisher in the same small town

Offline Mae

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2018, 07:57:50 PM »
Dearest 1T,

I think you had an idea of the kind of headspace your xH is in and this contact confirmed that. He is still very depressed and stuck, unable to take any kind of action or control of his life other than simply seeing each day through.

His depression has gone on for quite some time now and your reflection of that touch and go from last year is, I think quite accurate. He was on a 'high' when in contact with you which galvanized him initially but then, inevitably the cycle turned down again. I can see the same pattern with my H in the months leading up to his return, he was desperate to come home.....which in hindsight should have been a huge red flag to me, his emotions were running very high and then as soon as he came home he spiraled down again.

I understand that surge of anger and resentment.......it visits me too but never lingers for too long

It's sad that nothing seems to have changed for him......it must be just awful to go through years of being depressed.
Me: 50
H: 40
S19, D15
Together for 19 years
BDay in 2004, 2011 and now March 5 2017
Ran away on 5 March BD
No OW
Returned home 'underdone' 1 July 2017.
Left again 22 October 2017.
H - Silent and non-communicative
Me - Letting go and moving forward

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer
The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.