Author Topic: My Story He’s having a mlc 2 - Lucky  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Helpingme!

My Story Re: He’s having a mlc 2 - Lucky
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2018, 05:27:41 PM »
Hang in there Rose. One day, those dates will mean nothing.
You have done good, keep it up.

Offline Sam I Am

• Subscriber, 12 Month
  • https://affaircare.com/the-180/
Re: He’s having a mlc 2 - Lucky
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »
Glad to hear all went well.

Nice to see that bd 2 wad nothing more than dried ink on the calendar. Kudos to you
I choose to feel blessed
I choose to feel grateful
I choose to be excited
I choose to be thankful
I choose to be HAPPY

BD 10 29 2017  Moved out OW A began appox 7.17

Both of us born in 1966
Married 32.75 years
Together 35.25 years
D - 1989 Married with 2 children
S -  1991  living across Country  - relies on us for support
3 Dogs - 1 was his 
Standing - No legal action yet
3/5/18 OW moved/H moved in with F  
3/19/18  H moved home into spare room  Reason:  Wasn't happy w/ F 

6.22.18 announced he is moving to where OW is

7.14.18  Moved to be with OW over 14 hours away from home  Has an urge to be away from here and me

Offline RosetintedglassesTopic starter

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2018, 09:16:53 AM »
Help/Sampsed thank you. I like that ‘dried ink on the calemdar’.

D invited H and his parents round last night to taste some new baking she had made at school. I wasn’t sure H would want to come but yes he turned up. D was happy. It was a lovely evening and at one point (I know this doesn’t seem like a big deal but you guys realise it is) I was making coffee and H got out some milk and while I was stirring it he poured in the milk at the same time obviously standing very close to me. I thought this was good actually as he hasn’t stood so close without having to for over a year, nearer to two years.

Afterwards I was making S something to eat from the oven and H was standing there when the buzzer went so he asked if I wanted him to get it out. It was nice he was helping out, nice he was getting involved and nice he was standing up in the kitchen like it was his house rather than sitting at the kitchen table like he was a visitor. He has been more comfortable again recently.

Rose 🌹
Married 15+ years with 2 children
BD1 - Sept 2016
BD2 - May 2017
ILYBINILWY - June 2017
PA with MOW Mar 2016-Jan 2017
EA with same MOW Jan 2017 until ?
Left home Oct 2017 to stay with his parents

Offline Acorn

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2018, 09:55:23 AM »
What?  You are not covered in cooties?  ;D
As long as you enjoy those ‘normal’ moments and don’t read nto them, you are doing real good!
Feb 2015: H has a Nuclear meltdown.  A tear-fest.  The next morning arctic cold descends.
Oct 2015: ILYBIANILWY
Apr 2016: Affair discovered
Still home

Offline Helpingme!

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2018, 11:22:05 AM »
Rose, yes it is a big deal!!! That is good stuff. All that hard work you have been doing???? Well, see there. Keep it up Rose.
Don't do like me and trip over both feet and fall face first back into moosh. Just stay as you are. Enjoy every little moment.
Just look at it like a fun run. It's hard when you start, but when you finish, it feels so good. Hang in there Rose. Things are looking up.

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »
Thank you Acorn & Helping.

This weekend H came over to see the children. He was quite chatty and he ended up staying until well after midnight. It was then his fathers birthday so we saw him again the next day and again he stayed until around midnight quite happily. He bought his father tickets to a family show he had mentioned a few weeks ago. He bought 6 tickets so the 4 of us and both his parents can go. It was an ideal thing to buy so i’m glad he did and his MLC didn’t rule him.

There has been no more coffee/milk pouring (!) but I did take note of this.. He gave me a voucher he had got for washing detergent. He said he didn’t need it and maybe I could use it.  I wasn’t overly excited as you can imagine but it was a nice gesture when you think about it. I just said thanks but he asked  would I use it so I made a bigger deal saying oh yes it’s great thanks so much and he said he was glad he kept it as was going to throw it in the trash. (I noticed the date to be used by is our wedding anniversary but not sure he would have noticed that!). He also then said he was going to take our car when he took children out but ended up taking his fathers as it was quicker. He hasn’t wanted to take our car anytime I have asked before so this was a change too. His car was his pride and joy.

He said he would come and do some gardening this week so we’ll see what happens.

Rose 🌹
BD1 - Sept 2016
BD2 - May 2017
ILYBINILWY - June 2017

Offline Sam I Am

• Subscriber, 12 Month
  • https://affaircare.com/the-180/
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2018, 05:16:03 PM »
Little gestures can be greatly appreciated after the mlc drought. Enjoy them for what the are. Small changes and baby steps forward.
I choose to feel blessed
I choose to feel grateful
I choose to be excited
I choose to be thankful
I choose to be HAPPY

BD 10 29 2017  Moved out OW A began appox 7.17

Both of us born in 1966
Married 32.75 years
Together 35.25 years
D - 1989 Married with 2 children
S -  1991  living across Country  - relies on us for support
3 Dogs - 1 was his 
Standing - No legal action yet
3/5/18 OW moved/H moved in with F  
3/19/18  H moved home into spare room  Reason:  Wasn't happy w/ F 

6.22.18 announced he is moving to where OW is

7.14.18  Moved to be with OW over 14 hours away from home  Has an urge to be away from here and me

Offline Helpingme!

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2018, 08:08:02 PM »
Rose, good too see H is coming around more. He seems to be feeling a little more comfortable. JMO,  but he seen the date Rose. 
Glad you had another good weekend.  There are more coffee meetings to come. All of the little things add up Rose.
Just keep easing along and let him come Rose.

Online Whyus

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2018, 11:42:14 PM »
H buying 6 Tickets is huge Rose!!! Im sure that you are well Aware of this by now.
Stay cool, your doing great and he is obviously apreciating you being as you are..
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 45
W: 45 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 30) Trainings partner. Still together but never seen.
2 Sons - 18 & 20
2 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Filed
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0
T10. http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9547.0

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2018, 02:09:57 AM »
Thank you Sampsed, that’s a good way to see it as baby steps forward. Hopefully they do add up, Help.

Whyus I appreciate your wisdom. The six tickets may be to placate his father as is very vocal to H about what he has walked out and left. H’s FOO issues revolve around keeping his father happy so it is probably more for this reason rather than H wanting me there but either way for the children, at least, it will be a nice day together in July.

H has asked to borrow the car so he can go away for a couple of days. He said he didn’t know where to go yet but hasn’t had any time off work much in the last year or two. Hopefully he enjoys it and gets good thinking time, not sure if his parents suggested it but it is good he’s not just working all the time. Not sure if he will reconnect with the car but it would be good if he did. He was talking about working on the garden too so again not sure if his parents are suggesting it or if it’s a genuine interest he’s showing.

Of course maybe he is away with OW and I have no easy way of finding out. The only thing I can say is that my gut feeling is he’s not with her and is alone. I hope so but with MLC anything can happen, and usually does.

Rose 🌹
BD1 - Sept 2016
BD2 - May 2017
ILYBINILWY - June 2017

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk