Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Green Bay/ 49er game anyone?

Off-Topic Green Bay/ 49er game anyone?
OP: January 05, 2014, 12:10:01 AM
I think Ill have to watch it (from my high of 65 degrees in CA.) for the same reason people watch the Indy 500... for the wrecks. Holy cow -50 wind chill. I cant fathom that.  Wonder how many shmucks will show up for the game. Sorry for the random post. I just thought we could use a comedic relief for a moment.
He already had the devoted, loving, young little blonde. Her only flaw? She wasn't rich.

R
Re: Green Bay/ 49er game anyone?
#1: January 05, 2014, 09:10:21 AM
Bears fan, and still pissed about last weekend.  So, i hope they freeze their cheesy little toes off. :P

D
#2: January 05, 2014, 10:27:24 AM
Fans will show....beer will flow....it's playoff football.

What time do the 6 time Super Bowl champion Steelers kick off?

Don't answer that.

M
#3: January 05, 2014, 11:37:18 AM
Since my external  source of  football happiness, Eli Manning, has let me down  :'(
I will choose Vince Lombardi's Packers. ;D

#4: January 05, 2014, 11:44:00 AM
Diehard 49ers fan here, but I'm concerned about their chances when facing the Frozen Tundra.  I heard it might be the coldest game in history and its a testament to everyone's toughness to be there iant all.  But since its at Lambeau I fully expect the fans to have their shirts off with their bellies painted and holding their beers in the air while wearing their cheeseheads.  Those fans are nuts up there!!!
One day at a time.

Thundarr

#5: January 05, 2014, 11:46:14 AM
I live in a town with a high population of 49er fans. I myself am somewhat neutral about them. I tend to root against Green Bay, not sure why. But im hoping my Saints can pull a miracle in Seattle.
He already had the devoted, loving, young little blonde. Her only flaw? She wasn't rich.

M
#6: January 05, 2014, 11:59:53 AM
which QB is cutest ;)

the Saints?  ??? correct ???

lol

#7: January 05, 2014, 12:11:51 PM
I think the 49er QB is cuter.  Lol!!
One day at a time.

Thundarr

#8: January 05, 2014, 12:14:26 PM
Funny you two say that... Kaepernick is from my hometown.

R
#9: January 05, 2014, 12:37:27 PM
you do realize this game was supposed to be played at Soldier Field, don't you? ?

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.