Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion Signs your spouse is in MLC - What classifies as a MLC

D
Discussion Re: Re: Signs your spouse is in MLC
#150: October 25, 2013, 01:35:00 PM
On the theme of hair...

Lasering hair off back, neck and shoulders...but it hurt to much so stopped.

Buying and using Rogaine but hiding the bottle.

Self tanning products are important too.

Even better-He's now growing facial hair so he can look like the guy on "Breaking Bad". YEP! Didn't make that one up either.
H 50
Me 50
Married 24.5 yr
Together 31.5
S23, S21
Clinging Boomerang w/ a Schmoopie

P
Re: Re: Signs your spouse is in MLC
#151: October 25, 2013, 04:08:51 PM
it is so hilarious to read.
Well, we have the most hideous taste in shirts...at our daughter's debs, he wore this stripy shirt (I bet his mummy endorsed it) and I said: where did you get that shirt. He said: you don't like it, look the stripes go with the trousers. I answered: only one of the stripes goes with the trousers, the others just came along for the ride...you really need me to go shopping with you for shirts.
He did see the funny side of this! oh my lord, a clown would not have gone out into the ring with that on!
M:1994
BD: 31st Dec 2012..Happy New Year!
"I want a new love, I want to take risks, I want a new relationship with the kids"...thanks, what's wrong with the one you had???

r
#152: October 25, 2013, 04:20:05 PM
I noticed the other day during my wonderful visit,that mine has colored his hair once again. Nice, one tone ,blondish, weird colo.r. He doesn't need to look younger he has an old hag for a GF. She's the same age as him too.

Yup, old pic. of him, me and an old friend on FB a few months ago when he snuck in and got into the pictures. I need to move my pictures so he cant take any. He also posted old pics. of the kids a while back too.

Has anyones spouse removed pics. of them from FB. There were some good ones of my H in Iraq, standing on his truck with my name on it. A few others too of me.
Me 53
H (whatever he is) 55
D for financial reasons March 2012
Started seeing massive change over the summer 2012
Left end of October 2012
Started coming home thanksgiving 2013
Home now. March 2014
Believe ow is gone
Probably going through this for years
OW discovered Oct.23,2013,old GF from before we met at the age of 16!
Left again Oct. 20 2015
Came back two weeks later
Still here 01/17 not done yet
Home 2019,rebuilding

S
#153: October 25, 2013, 05:25:18 PM
very adventurous hairdresser that bounced between him and his mate ( and together :o ??? :o) so I wonder if he will wander off to find a hairdresser now as part of replay?

Hope he gets some tight bubble perm!

portable playstation, snowdrop lol

Imagine a ginger man, with his glasses on that do not suit him, 36 looking 42, playing that!

That would make him look even more ridiculous than he does when he rides his 125 dirtbike....with L plates  on  8)

You made my day. I'm sitting here laughing away to myself, and just getting over a cough, so sounding very attractive :o even if I must say myself.  Okay, just read them again and they are just as funny ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Think I need to print those out and stick them on my phone.

Even better-He's now growing facial hair so he can look like the guy on "Breaking Bad". YEP! Didn't make that one up either.

Wow, love that in a man, not the facial hair, wanting to copy the look of some guy on TV! :o
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

L
  • Remember the Best and forget the Rest
#154: October 25, 2013, 07:12:54 PM
In the beginning.....maybe 6 to 8 months after BD, my ex shaved his head and his chest. I don't know why he told me and I never saw him so I have no idea what he looked like. I told him that he shouldn't have shaved his chest....he told me he would grow it back for me....even though I didn't get to see him again.  He had also posted a high school picture of himself on FB....one when his hair was permed no less. My exH has little to no hair....very thin. Well, he also posted a more recent photo of us together and cropped me out of it....he was really happy in the picture. The other pictures he posted was of him dressed in all his leather...."do rag" or beanie hat on his head...standing proudly by his many different motors he purchased.  That FB page was deactivated by him shortly after his suicide attempt. It stayed down for nearly two years but he activated it about 6 months ago.  He removed ALL his pictures and crazy posts....so....I wonder....what does that mean? Did he realize how insane it made him look? Does that mean he is thinking and functioning more clearly? Hard to know anything with him.

S
#155: October 25, 2013, 07:27:07 PM
Well, he also posted a more recent photo of us together and cropped me out of it....he was really happy in the picture.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He had also posted a high school picture of himself on FB....one when his hair was permed no less.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

• MLCer Type: Boomerang
  • I'm looking through you, you're not the same
#156: November 01, 2013, 01:33:37 AM
Has anyones spouse removed pics. of them from FB. There were some good ones of my H in Iraq, standing on his truck with my name on it. A few others too of me.

Yes, right after BD, H removed all but one or two pictures of me from his FB as he tried to convince the 21-year-old OW1 that his marriage had been over for a long time.  :o :o ;D
H 50
M 46
D 16
T 22 years
M 20 years
BD 6/24/12
D & I moved out 7/1/12 (pre-planned)
OW1  June 2012
OW2 Sept. 2012
OW3 Nov. 2012
OW4 Dec. 2012-present

#157: November 01, 2013, 04:11:03 AM
funny a month before BD my h posted about 600 pictures of us on FB? from son being a baby all our holidays and family stuff saying how lovely it all was ?????
madness

S
#158: November 01, 2013, 08:41:04 AM
portable playstation, snowdrop lol

Imagine a ginger man, with his glasses on that do not suit him, 36 looking 42, playing that!

That would make him look even more ridiculous than he does when he rides his 125 dirtbike....with L plates  on 

I'm still laughing at this one from Booboo. ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Albert Einstein

#159: December 15, 2013, 02:42:52 PM
As my mind clears from shock more crazy incidents spring to mind. I am sorry to lower the tone but it was my MLCer not me!!

We were in a shopping queue on the day I took her shopping about 2 months ago. I offered to cook her and D3 some dinner at my flat on the way home. Now bare in mind she was a fairly conservative girl in public. She replied quite loudly 'would you lick my p#ssy as well. '

People heard . I calmly replied 'not before dinner,' blushed and turned round. Then she giggled like a school girl because she made me blush.

I mean what the hell happens to the brains of these people?
My god this ride is bumpy but imagine the relief when we get off!

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.