Skip to main content

Author Topic: Interacting with Your MLCer Christmas Present Ideas for the MLC person in your life

Interacting with Your MLCer Re: Christmas presents for MLCers - Yes or No?
#70: December 18, 2013, 01:59:25 PM
My Christmas present paid off (I prayed about it a lot before I ordered it - it felt the right thing to do). H phoned me to thank me for it and apologised for not getting me anything as 'he wasn't sure if he should'. This is the first time he has phoned me since BD. He even asked how I was (really good). He sounded miserable and said he was 'doing alright'.
She Stood In The Storm And When The Wind Did Not Blow Her Away, She Adjusted Her Sails.

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=6810.0

BD Sept 13
RC May 14
Living Separately rebuilding our marriage

R

ok.  we have a swift kick to the groin above the mantel.  Opposite wall: "Find Your Kid in this Class Picture"

Stocking holds one (1) fresh spine, with two (2) balls in the toe.

among the tree ornaments, you will find a bag of cat poop, a skunk*, surfer nutcracker, running shoe, coal, Mr. JD's Visa, mirror, and truth serum.
under the tree is a miner's lamp to navigate the tunnel, a nice bag of weed, and other things that should be fairly evident.
*oops my skunk disappeared.  my photo program crashed 3 times during the process. sorry about that!

also, I meant to include some Axe Body Spray and some video games -
There may have to be some additions between now and Christmas morn!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:04:39 PM by Riddle »

B
  • Don't believe everything you think.

ok.  we have a swift kick to the groin above the mantel.  Opposite wall: "Find Your Kid in this Class Picture"

Stocking holds one (1) fresh spine, with two (2) balls in the toe.

among the tree ornaments, you will find a bag of cat poop, a skunk*, surfer nutcracker, running shoe, coal, Mr. JD's Visa, mirror, and truth serum.
The rest should be fairly evident.
*oops my skunk disappeared.  my photo program crashed 3 times during the process. sorry about that!

Riddle, you legend! That is sòoooooooo good! ;D
'Nothing worth having comes easy'
BD oct 1st 2012. 2 teens- 2 Dogs. Together 16 years, not married. No OW in sight. Foo issues a go-go.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Thanks for the "cat poop' Riddle!! You are TOOOOOO much!!!
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

B
Love it Riddle  ;D ;D ;D
Hour by hour, day by day

Discovered EA Aug 2012
BD  Dec 2012
Left home  Sept 2013

Re: Christmas presents for MLCers - Yes or No?
#75: December 18, 2013, 04:41:59 PM
No, nothing. Last year I received a small pity present. I still don't have his address and my last text just saying hi went unanswered. It had been a couple months NC. Wasn't bothered but definitely answered the question about a present.

R
That's pretty awesome Riddle!

I can tell by reading this just how different my MLCer and my case is.
HE>i

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!  Riddle!!  That is awesome!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I am a woman who only asked that I be treated fairly and with respect."
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowlege Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
"Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want." – Unknown

I
for my w a rich, loving, caring, great with other men's children, sensitive, artistic, man of the highest character who is looking for a dysfunctional Divorced woman of 45 with 4 kids (2 under 7 yrs) to make all of her dreams come true. Did I say rich? ;D

I
Re: Christmas presents for MLCers - Yes or No?
#79: December 19, 2013, 11:34:33 AM
I will probably give the wife a coffee card for her favorite place and some bath salts/candles stuff like that.

I am guessing by her actions my w is already taking bath salts

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.