Skip to main content

Author Topic: Interacting with Your MLCer Christmas Present Ideas for the MLC person in your life

A magic 8 ball. For all those important- decisions making- reality bites- moments  ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D That's my favorite so far!

Hmmm...maybe a new pair of running shoes. They tend to go through them rather quickly, what with all the running away from their problems.

One of these might help navigate the fog...http://www.amazon.com/Forum-Novelties-Inc-Hat-Accessory/dp/B003JMCU5O
Today I am choosing happiness.

S

I love this description:
To outwit them you might declare a midlife crisis in which you would try to free yourself from the bonds of money, marriage and reason.
xxx
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Wish we all lived closer, I know what we would be doing over the Christmas Holidays if we did. What a laugh that would be.  Seriously, and that's before we even opened up the box. ;D ;D

A magic 8 ball. For all those important- decisions making- reality bites- moments 
Magic Ball O Magic Ball, can you tell me what time Booboo's shop closes.  5?  Don't think so, I will try again.  Magic Ball O Magic Ball.......

Ha - there is one review: 'as seasoned board game players (must have accumilated about 25 new sets by now) at christmas we didnt like this one, seemed like 20 year old ex shop stock, with dust on it?! just not very fun at all, got retired to the attic after 5 mins '

Is it just me finding some double meanings in that review  Especially 'just not very fun at all'!
Bet it was from a guy in MLC, who bought it at the insistence of his LBS, and he just doesn't get it.  Sounded like fun when he read the instructions, but then.... :o ::) ??? confusion set it.

Hmmm...maybe a new pair of running shoes. They tend to go through them rather quickly, what with all the running away from their problems.
Yes, always thought of my H as quite a Forrest Gump.  Run H, run.....
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

A magic 8 ball. For all those important- decisions making- reality bites- moments 
Magic Ball O Magic Ball, can you tell me what time Booboo's shop closes.  5?  Don't think so, I will try again.  Magic Ball O Magic Ball.......

Well Booboo's H also needs a watch....

Some suggestions for mine - now he never actually did get the 1D t-shirt, he just dresses like one of them so thats something I can think about......
BD Dec 11
BD Feb 13 - OW discovered
Moved out Nov 13 to live with OW

Guess this h took all our christmas decorations tree and all to go share them with his OG (other girl she's 21) leaving his own kids with none! What a jerk!!!!!!!.
As for his christmas pressie even coal is too nice a gift for him  >:(
Put a knife  through your heart and twist it and hundred times, does it hurt, this what my kids feel. Put a second knife through your heart and twist them both a hundred times and this is what I feel for I carry the pain of my children in my heart as well as mine!!!

It appears we have many personified Grinch's this year..hmmmmm how to deal with them....

Make new decorations and don't even address the childish behavior..can you get a real tree wild cut or bought? Would that be something different in your house?

I'm sure all the sentimental ornaments will go over real well with a 21 year old. I can just hear him if he has any attachment to them explaining each one of them to her. WOW.

If she crawls into bed with him after that? There is something REALLY wrong with her besides the obvious. ::)

((((Hugs))))
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

Hey in it that's just what I did with the help of my parents we bought new decorations for the kids and a new tree. I can imagine  him seeing all the memories attached to our old decorations and our first ever tree I just hope they eat him up inside!
Put a knife  through your heart and twist it and hundred times, does it hurt, this what my kids feel. Put a second knife through your heart and twist them both a hundred times and this is what I feel for I carry the pain of my children in my heart as well as mine!!!

EXACTLY! Christmas may not be the "same" just make it "different"  :)

Different isn't so bad..I had a real problem with the word "new" the first year.
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

R
 :-* :-*  his and hers Kidney Stones   :-* :-*

a skunk! 
Misdiz

Detachment is a state of mind!!!

M 44 H 42 /  M 22
S(21) S(17) S(13) S(12)
BD  7/10/12
OW #1  7/10/12 seems to ge gone
OW #2  EA for 10 years might be trouble
clinging boomerang st the moment

A spine and a new set of b@lls. ;D
Today I am choosing happiness.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.