Skip to main content

Author Topic: Interacting with Your MLCer Christmas Present Ideas for the MLC person in your life

S
Interacting with Your MLCer Christmas Present Ideas for the MLC person in your life
#30: December 03, 2013, 02:02:42 PM
Should we buy, should we not, and if yes, what would be "suitable" ;)

For me, the answer is a definite NOT for my H, as he has been neither naughty nor nice, just nasty.

I can stil see him now, sitting on the sofa as i told him of our friends experience after her husband called out of the blue to say he wanted a divorce (MLC 100%), little did i know he was making notes, and thinking "note to self: when its my turn to go, must not screw up as this guy did, and pay support" :o

So, nothing on my list for H.  He will be miles away with OW in the sun, and far too busy having fun on their first Christmas together ::).  Imagine that shopping credit card bill :o.  Thats okay though as they are soulmates, and very much in luuurrrvve. 

What I wish for H is that he gets rotten drunk in front of OW and her friends and family, and all the truth spills out.  Merry Christmas H :-*

For those thinking of purchasing a gift for their MLer, may I suggest:

- A home streaks and tips kit for all their hair dye needs
- Large key chains, to hang on their tourist hoddie zipper, as my H does 8) :o ::)      He is in his 50s ::)
- Memory book with names and pictures of children and pets
- A subscription for Booboos husband, where someone reminds him daily of her shops closing time.

The list goes on, please add.

PS. I know that many of you are far kinder people than I am, so for those who are mlc gift giving, please add your ideas too.

To end this, I am thinking of a Christmas song that denotes our MLCers, or just a few, Dasher, Dancer, Blitzen, or maybe that is just my H ::)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:18:17 PM by Snowdrop »
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

S
Re: Christmas Present Ideas for the MLC in your life
#32: December 03, 2013, 02:11:44 PM
Nuts.

Re: Christmas Present Ideas for the MLC in your life
#33: December 03, 2013, 02:13:58 PM
nothing at all they deserve sh,,,,t  sorry not very festive of me i know

How about a swift kick in the groin?  I think I can accommodate that!   8)
"I am a woman who only asked that I be treated fairly and with respect."
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowlege Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
"Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want." – Unknown

D
I thought about the memory book as H was texting 10 days ago asking about pictures of the boys...but then he never even came to visit them at all over the holiday. Maybe he wants the pictures to recall what they look like..

Then I thought that if I did that I would seem like a doormat, plus he'd then be able to snuggle up to OW and talk about our boys when I want her to have NOTHING to do with my sons. They want NOTHING to do with her!
H 50
Me 50
Married 24.5 yr
Together 31.5
S23, S21
Clinging Boomerang w/ a Schmoopie

Rock bottom. Wait, we can't buy them that...  ::) ::) ::)
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Bag of cat crap tied up with a bow..  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

IN IT lol  ;D ;D ;D

sounds good though

R

R

And I thought you were joking about the thread...!!  I bet I can come up with a few  ;)
xxx

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.